TERMS OF THE WEBSITE
A new Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Reguation), adopted by the European Union, came into force on 25 May 2018. The Regulation aims to ensure the protection of private entities’ data from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing.
“Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, in its capacity of a data controller of personal data on providing “Agro Office” ® software and hardware products and services to end customers, it meets all the requirements of the new Regulation, as collecting only data of the persons insofar as it is necessary for the provision of the service, and shall keep them responsibly and legally.
Information about the Privacy Data Controller
Company name: “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd
Name “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd
Headquarters and registered office: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str.
Address for activity operation: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str.
Correspondence data: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str.
Telephone: +359 52 60 15 18
Information on the competent Supervisory Authority
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and registered office: city of Sofia 1592, No.2 “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd.
Data for correspondence: city of Sofia 1592, No.2 “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd.
Telephone: 02 91 53 518
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Art. 1. Agro Office and the graphic mark AO represent a registered trademark, owned by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd.
General accessibility conditions on the site of Agro Office
Art. 2. (1) The user is aware that “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd does not undertake any responsibility for the continuous access to this web site.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd reserves the exclusive right to modify, limit or remove the site or any of its materials at its own discretion. In this respect, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd has no obligation to undertake into account any user’s needs.
(3) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd reserves the right, in its own discretion, to refuse without a notice to any user access to the site or part of it.
(4) The refusal by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd of any of the provisions of this agreement is binding only in the case of a written statement signed by the duly authorized representative of the organization.
Art.3. (1) This site contains materials subject of copyrighted and its related rights, trademarks and other protective proprietary information, including but not limited to text, software, photos and graphics. “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd is the sole owner or the licensee of the materials contained in the site and it holds all intellectual property rights, rights of use and other property rights thereon. All rights to own materials are expressly reserved. Any unauthorized use of the content is a copyright infringement or other legal provisions.
(2) It is forbidden for users to sell, copy, modify, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit or distribute in whole or in part the material owned by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, as well as to use it by any public or commercial purpose without the express written permission of the owner, except in the case of the back-up of the content part of the site solely for the purpose of personal use and without deleting the information indicator of origin.
Links / Third Party Contents and Materials
Art. 4. The website may contain links to sites that are owned or operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd has not control and responsibility for the contents, the privacy policies or the security of such sites.
Rules for using passwords and responsibilities
Art. 5. (1) It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the security of passwords and to avoid poor control over the passwords that have been received for use on this web site. If the user discovers that its password has been unintentionally disclosed to an unauthorized user and/or any third party or that there is a risk of password abuse, the user must immediately inform “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. Then “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd shall undertake steps to block the corresponding password.
(2) In spite of the foregoing, however, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd shall not be liable for any agreements, civil breaches or any elements concerning the theory of law that may be considered applicable, neither for any damages caused by the abuse with personal passwords unless such abuse is caused by the deliberate or obviously negligent behaviour of an officer of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd or a third party acting on behalf of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd.
(3) In addition, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd reserves the right at any time and without giving any specific reasons to terminate or restrict the user’s right to access the password-protected pages of the site by blocking of its user data.
Demo version and e-mail subscription
Art. 6. (1) By using the demonstration version of Agro Office, the users declare their willingness to use the service “E-mail subscription” to receive information about more important news and promotions concerning “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. The information is provided in the form “as it is” and “when available” and it can be provided at a reduced frequency or to be temporarily suspended.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd explicitly reserves the right to suspend or terminate the consumer’s subscription for the service at any time, without prior notice or explanation.
(3) All intellectual property rights, including copyrights on the presented in the “E-mail subscription” service are reserved and belong to “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. Users can terminate using the “E-mail subscription” service at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option.
Limitations of liability
Art. 7. The site usage is entirely at the risk of the user itself. Neither “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, nor its officers or managers, agents or any other parties involved in the creation, manufacture or supply of this site shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages caused by or in any other way connected with the usage of this site or contents, irrespective whether the ground is a contract, infringement, warranty or other legal form, even if there was a warning such damages to arise.
Art. 8. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd performs its activity in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of private entities with regard to the personal data processing and on the free movement of such data.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd guarantees the inviolability of all personal data. They shall only be used for the purposes for which they have been collected or received.
(3) Personal or identification data shall not be used for any other purpose without the express written consent of the User, except for the cases provided for by law.
(4) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd is not responsible for the personal identification information that the User discloses to any other sites by using the links to them, located on the site.
Laws and jurisdictions