General Information A new Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation), adopted by the European Union, came into effect on 25 May 2018. The regulation aims to ensure the protection private entities’ data of all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing. “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, in its capacity of a data controller of personal data on providing “Agro Office” ® software and hardware products and services to end customers, hereinafter referred to as “Provider”, meets all the requirements of the new Regulation, as collecting only the persons’ data insofar as it is necessary for the provision of the service, and shall keep them responsibly and legally. Information about the Privacy Data Controller Name “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd UIC/BULSTAT: 204081311 Headquarters and registered office: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str. Address for activity operation: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str. Correspondence data: city of Varna, No.115 Osmi Primorski Polk Str. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +359 52 60 15 18 Information about the Data Protection Officer Name/ Company name: UIC / PIN: Headquarters and registered office: Correspondence data: Telephone: E-mail: Information on the competent Supervisory Authority Commission for Personal Data Protection Headquarters and registered office: city of Sofia 1592, No.2 “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd. Data for correspondence: city of Sofia 1592, No.2 “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd. Telephone: 02 91 53 518 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.agro-office.com “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of private entities regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Reason for collecting, processing and keeping of your personal data Art. 1. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of “Agro Office”® software and hardware products and services related to precision fertilization systems Yara N-Sensor and Yara N-Tester, soil and leaf analyzes and recommendations – Megalab and the precision farming range of AgLeader and contracting with the company on the grounds of Art. 6,paragraph 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
- Explicitly obtained your consent as a customer;
- “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd execution of the obligations in accordance with the contract with you;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that is applied to “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd;
- For the purpose of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd legitimate interest.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd is the data controller of personal data concerning your data as users of our services. In relation to the personal data you process using our services, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd acts in its capacity of processing personal data. Aims and principles of collecting, processing and storing your personal data. Art. 2. (1) Upon conclusion of a contract with a commercial partner we collect and process personal data about the names of the legal entity’s legal representative – a party to the contract, for the purposes of individualization of the party under the contract and its performing. (2) The legal representative’s contact details or the contact person are official information and as such it is not considered as personal data. (3) Upon conclusion of a contract with a partner – private entity, we collect and process personal data about the full names, a personal identification number, for the purposes of individualization of the party to the contract and its execution. Art. 3. (1) We collect and process the personal data that you provide us by applying for a job position in “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, including for the following purposes:
- individualization of the applicant;
- making contact with you and communication conducting;
- selecting candidates.
(2) We keep your personal data you have provided us for the entire period of the job announcement, and in case that we would like to continue keeping your data after this period for the purpose of further communication with you, we shall send you a request by e-mail, in order to receive your explicit consent that your data to be stored. Art. 4. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd collects and processes the personal data you provide us in connection with the use of our services and for the conclusion of a contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
- Creating a profile and providing full functionality in providing our services;
- Individualization of a party to the contract;
- Accounting purposes;
- Statistical objectives;
- Protection of information security;
- Ensuring the implementation of the contract for the provision of the respective service;
- Sending informational messages, messages for changes in the service, recommendations to improve the platform using;
- Customer Service: The provider has the right to access a set of your non-anonymous data, in order to provide by the contract the specific service and to perform orders for products or services, as well as other services related to your order such as product delivery, support , warranty service, leasing, etc.;
- Product and customer support: support providing, including monitoring and managing the products availability that you purchase, delivering improvements and product improvement of the program communications, as well as diagnostics and repair, product safety and reminders, if needed;
- Marketing: providing quotations for products and services by us or our merchants, suppliers and partners, including quotations based on your interest, personal and business characteristics, as well as location;
- Researches and promotional events: for administration of sociological surveys, inquiries, lotteries, competitions, loyalty programs and other promotional events;
- Right of Participation: To determine whether you are entitled to certain products, services or quotations;
- Communications: Providing information that may be of interest to you, such as product news, company magazines, catalogs, announcements, reminders and technical newsletters;
- Managing our daily business needs: such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, product safety, contract management, website administration, web forum management, order execution or contracts, analyzes, prevention fraud, corporate govmanagement, , reporting and compliance the laws.
(2) We comply with the following principles upon processing your personal data:
- Legitimacy, diligence and transparency – processing in the presence of a legal basis, upon due diligence and informing the data subject presenting;
- Purposes limitation – collecting data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and prohibiting further processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Data minimization – the data should be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- Accuracy – keep up-to-date and take all reasonable steps to ensure timely erasure or correction of inaccurate data, taking into account the purpose of the processing;
- Storage limitation – data must be processed for a minimum duration period according to objectives. Their keeping for longer periods is acceptable for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, provided that technical and organizational measures are appropriate.
- Entirety and confidentiality – processing in a way that ensures an appropriate level of personal data security by applying the technical or organizational measures which are appropriate;
(3) Upon processing and keeping the personal data, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd may process and keep personal data in order to protect its following legitimate interests:
- fulfilling its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, Ministry of the Interior and other state and municipal authorities.
What types of personal data “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd collect, process and store? Art. 5. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Your individualization data (name and family name, phone number, username, post address, e-mail address, and your preferred language);
- Relationship information that helps us understand who you are and what you need, in order to offer products and services that are exactly for you in a manner that is in your interest, such as property, farm or business information, your location (at work), as well as other demographic information;
- Information about transactions, how you interact with us, our merchants and business partners, including purchases made, queries, and customer accounts.
- Financial profile information that is needed to complete your purchase, such as company data, Bulstat, legal representative, etc.;
- Machine data – these are data generated by the usage, collected or kept in your equipment or hardware (e.g. server), mobile or other electronic device interacting with your equipment, as well as data input through another system interface (e.g., interface or application development interface, etc.). Machine data includes location of the equipment, number of engine hours, usage data (such as fuel used: service history, humidity, block boundaries, documentation cards, etc.)
- Data collected by “Agro Office”® software and hardware products such as Geographical location of agricultural land; arable area; cultivated crops; Megalab soil and leaf analysis (leaf and soil samples); element contents; ratio between soil elements; pH; EC; organic matter; soil structure; fertilization recommendation on the basis of analyzes; results of the N-Sensor measurements; biomass index; fertilizing standards; used fertilizing products; results of N-Tester measurements; contents of Nitrogen in crop during the N-Tester measurement; recommendation for nitrogen fertilization based on the measurement performed; prime cost per unit area (Ares); type of machines and inventories, etc.
- Other data processed by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd – upon entering our website or in your profile, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd collects data about the used IP address. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract by which the data subject is a party – Art. 6, paragraph 1, b. (b) of the GDPR. Until the creation of a user profile, the IP address is collected on the basis of the data controller’s legitimate interests – Art. 6, paragraph 1, b. (e) by GDPR.
- Your Personal Invoice Data (for private entity) – If you would like to be issued an invoice in your capacity of private entity, you should provide your personal identification number. The purpose for which the data is collected is the issue of an invoice for making payments under a contract for the provision of services.
(2) We may process and/or keep information from external systems (such as Google Maps, Microsoft Bing Maps, etc.) or to link the information to provide you with the services you have requested (3) If it is offered as a service or as a function improvement, we may collect the information on your behalf for the purpose of providing the service, by means of GSM technology – location data, as well as points, journals and/or borders. You should be aware that you can only use geolocation systems to track a person’s position, but only if the person has previously given written consent about. (4) For mobile applications that depend on devices or operating system specifics, our mobile application has access to:
- Approximate location (web based);
- Exact location (GPS and web based);
- Change or delete contents from your USB memory;
- Read the contents on your USB memory;
- Show Wi-Fi connections;
- Display network connections;
- Full network access;
- Bluetooth connection information;
- Bluetooth settings;
- Bluetooth compatibility;
- Connect and terminate the Wi-Fi connection;
- Changing system settings;
- Starting on switching on;
- Invalid locations;
- Vibration control;
- Protect the device from “falling asleep”.
- Concluding and fulfilling an employment or civil contract: For the selection of job applicants, we process the personal data you have sent in your CV.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd does not collect and process personal data that referring the following when:
- it shows racial or ethnic origin;
- it shows political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade-union organizations;
- it shows genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life of sexual orientation.
(3) The personal data are collected by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd from the persons to whom they refer. (4) The Company does not take automated data decision. (5) The Company does not process data for persons under 16 years except with the explicit consent of their parents or representatives. Period of your personal data storage Art. 13. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd keeps your personal data for the period of the existence of your account, and upon your express consent your personal data may be stored further for……. years. Upon expiration of this period, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd shall undertakes the necessary cares to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay. (2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd informs you in case the data storage period needs to be extended in order to meet the objectives, performance of the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd or otherwise. (3) „Yara Bulgaria” Ltd keeps your data provided by consent by its explicit withdrawal, and this does not affect any publications and comments made in order to preserve the meaningful integrity of the comments. (4) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd keeps the personal data that it is required to keep under the applicable law for the relevant term, which may exceed the term of your registration. Art.14. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd keeps your personal data as a job applicant for a period no longer than a current job offer, published on our website or elsewhere. Upon expiration of the notice or completion of the selection, “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay or to make them anonymous (i.e. to bring them in a form that does not reveal your personality), unless you expressly agree that your data shall continue be stored and processed for future reference. (2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of the legal persons – parties to the contract or the private entities-partners under contract with the company indefinitely, in order to preserve the legitimate interest of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd and to fulfill its legal obligations to the state authorities and institutions. “Tell a Friend” Function Art.15. We offer the “Tell a Friend” function on our sites. If you choose to use this feature, we shall automatically send to your friend a single e-mail with the information you provide and an invitation from you to visit our site. We use this information solely for the purpose of this one-time email and we do not store the information. Transferring your personal data for processing Art. 16. (1) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd may, at its own discretion, transfer all or part of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. (2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd notifies you in case of intent to transfer all or part of your personal data to third countries or international organizations. Your rights upon collection, processing and storage/keeping of your personal data A Consent withdrawal to process your personal data Art. 17. (1) If you do not like all or part of your personal data continuation to be processed by “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd for concrete or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling in the form in your account or by request written in free text. (2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd may ask you to certify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relate. (3) By your withdrawal of consent for personal data processing that is required to create and maintain your registration for using the services, your account shall become inactive. Right of access Art. 18. (1) You have the right to request and obtain from “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd a confirmation whether the personal data relating to you are being processed. (2) You have the right to access the data related to it as well as the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data. (3) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd provides you with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you on request in electronic or other appropriate form. (4) The provision of access to the data is free of charge but “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repeatability or excessive demand. Right of correction or filling in Art. 19. You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your website profile or by requesting to “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. Right for delete (“to be forgotten”) Art. 20. (1) You have the right to request from “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd the deletion of the personal data related to you and Yara Bulgaria Ltd has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your related personal data, including for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that have an advantage;
- personal data has been illegality processed;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd is not obliged to delete the personal data if it is stored and processed:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that requires treatment provided by EU law or the law of the Member State applicable to the Data controller or for the performance of a public interest task or the exercise of official authority conferred on him;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right of “to be forgotten”, you should submit a request through the option in your account or a written request sent to “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd, as well as to certify your identity and identity with the person to whom they relate the data before “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. by presenting your identity card for the identification purposes and, if necessary, enter your login data in the profile of the person to whom the data relate to an officer of “Yara Bulgaria”” Ltd. (4) “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. does not delete the data, which has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims against him/her or proving his / her rights. Right of limitation Art. 21. You have the right to require “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd to limit the processing of your related data when:
- contest the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be erased, but only to limit their use;
- “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd. no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims;
- You have reproached the processing pending verification that the legal grounds of “Yara Bulgaria” Ltd have an advantage over your interests.
- has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with respect to the data affected by the security breach;
- has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation will not lead to a high risk for your rights;
- notification would require disproportionate efforts.