MAXIMIZE: EVERY DROP. EVERY GRANULE. EVERY PLANT.
DirectCommand™ has simply revolutionized application. The unique AutoSwath™ feature decreases overapplication – reducing input costs and improving environmental stewardship while increasing your productivity.
- Automatically turns sections on/off based on field boundaries, already-applied areas and user-defined headlands – reducing overlap, spray drift and gaps
- Controls application rates automatically based on prescription maps or manually entered target rate
- Enables variable rate application of single or multiple products
- Records application activities, including applied areas, product volume and more
- Reads up to three optional pressure sensors, eliminating need to monitor pressure gauges outside the cab
The Result: 4-8% input savings from AutoSwath results in 2 year ROI*.
NEW & EASY Way to Manage Product Mixes
- Create collections of products that are typically used for specifi c purposes throughout the year and store them in the display (e.g., pre-emergence corn, post-emergence beans)
- To setup and track a particular mix, simply check or uncheck boxes to activate products
- The mix calculator determines component volumes for any user-defined batch size and then generates a list of contents to be added to the tank
- If the mix runs out mid field, mix calculators determines the required amout of product needed to finish the field and generates a list of contents to add to the tank
ISOBUS Liquid Control Module
- Compatible with ISOBUS™ standards for Virtual Terminal and Task C This functionality allows using the system with other brands of Virtual Terminal / Task Control compatible displays
- Easy to use structured methods to calibrate the flow, pressure and ground speed sensors that are critical to accurate system performance
- Continuously monitors the relationship between product flow rates and system pressure. This permits early detection and warning in event of a sensor failing or drifting off previously calibrated baselines
- Settings to automate boom prime and maintain a standby pressure to ensure accurate product flow rates without lag in performance after initial machine fill and every time boom is cycled on/off/on turning around at field headlands
- Supports up to 24 boom sections for less overlap of product application